Monday, February 16, 2009

High/Low

I'm back with a vengeance. You will never be able to get rid of me now!

Remember when I told you about that game "High/Low"? So here are the high/lows of today:

High: Malone being in an awesome mood today (with the exception of the time period between 2:30pm-3:30pm). Lots of hugs, laughs, and playing with her toys. What a joy!

Low: The period between 2:30pm-3:30pm when Malone refused to nap and cried for an hour straight. I hate those days, not just for me, but for her too.

High: Receiving my mother-in-law, Claire's fudge in the mail. Seriously, I love this stuff and have been looking forward to it all year. Last year, we received it right as we were moving. There were a few days in the process when we didn't have any snacks/food around and Cameron and I lived off of the fudge and graham crackers...mostly by choice. I have to hide it or I'll eat it all by myself!

Low: Malone screaming for an hour straight.

High: Malone did so good at Little Gym today! She even walked up to the instructor, Ms. Kat and hugged her, then crawled into her lap. Soooo proud of her!

Low: Trying to decide if I should take her out of her crib sans a nap or establish a routine by keeping her in her crib....Ahhh, I hate those decisions. I went for consistency..... Oh, and another low was watching the Bachelor tonight. Waste of time!

1 comment:

Mom2Drew said...

Helllllo!

I found you through Sara's blog. If you don't remember me, I'm heather bauers (we used to sing at church together) and people used to get us confused...all coming back to you now? i don't facebook, so this is how I tend to find everyone, he/he.

Anyway...your hair is so long, wow! Also, your little cutie is adorable!

Just wanted you to know I enjoyed reading through your blog today, catching up on your life a bit. You can find me at heatherbauers@typepad.com

God bless
Heather